The position of B.E.S.T. Treasurer generally includes responsibility for all monies of the organization. Specifically the Treasurer:
· Keeps an accurate account of all income and expenses
· Keeps an accurate record of receipts and expenditures
· Pays out funds in accordance with the approved budget as authorized by the B.E.S.T.
· Files all applicable I.R.S. and State tax paperwork
· Serves as an authorized signatory on all B.E.S.T. accounts.
Teri Ladtkowt is the 2012-2013 B.E.S.T. Treasurer. Donna Watkins is the co-treasurer. Please do not hesitate to contact her or any member of the B.E.S.T. Board with questions regarding reports or the budget.
If you need to be reimbursed for a B.E.S.T. expense, the best way to reach Teri is by email - ladtkowt AT msn.com. Scanning and emailing receipts is the fastest way to get reimbursed as the organization attempts to reduce the amount of paper used this year. Receipts will be scanned and attached to Quicken.